Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Senior High School Life

0 komentar
Senior high school life, when everyone hears about that certainly they are thinking about the most beautiful period or the most amazing experience. We can’t forget our beautiful memories with our bestfriend, even with our boy/girl friend. Eventhough, senior high school life is not just about happiness, but there are a lot of problems also. Like problems with our friends, with our parents and with our teacher. But all of that, senior high school life is the best period and the most important period for our life. All memories which happen during this period as easily to remember and difficult to forget.

I felt so happy in this senior high school. I found new life and new friends. They are very kind for me. My first class in senior high school was X6. The name of my class was “FOSSESIX”. I’m happy being a part of “FOSSESIX”. My classmate were good friends. I think “FOSSESIX” was the best class which I ever have.

In my head, senior high school was different with junior high school. I can’t handle all my activites. I have many homework everyday and I found many difficult question in every paper. Huhhh .... Actually, I felt so confused because of that all. Eventhough, when I felt so confused and geve up with this condition, my parents, my friends always gave me spirit so I can survive in this condition.

I just enjoy that facilities in this school. I get a good class. My friends are so kind. I also join “Marga Giri”. This extra curricular gave me new experience. I think this is the best extra curricular in SMANSA.In this senior high school, i hope I can to be a smart student. I hope this school can help me to reach my dream. 

Related Posts by Categories



Comments

0 comments to "My Senior High School Life"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved nople imed by nople imed Converted into Blogger Template by Melawan Dominasi Melawan Dominasi